ALL DELIVERY TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
Regular Post (Australia) FREE, 3-5 business days
Express Delivery (Australia) $12.95, 1-2 business days
Want it Now (Melbourne Metro) from $39.95, same day delivery
Express Delivery (New Zealand) $12.95, 2-4 business days
Express Delivery (International) $19.95/EU15/GBP15, 4-7 business days
DHL - (USA) flat rate of $49.95USD, 2-3 days delivery - (This option is not available during the Xmas / New Year period)
* PLEASE NOTE: NO PROCESSING OR DESPATCH OF PARCELS OCCURS ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OR SPECIFIC AUSTRALIA POST DESIGNATED DAYS OFF WHICH OCCUR TWICE A YEAR.
* Please note that delays may occur in some countries due to customs processing.
* We cannot control the amount of time a specific country takes to process a customer's order and backlogs do regularly occur in some countries such as Russia, Canada, United Kingdom and most European countries.
* You can track your order by clicking: www.auspost.com.au/track
The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. These costs are imposed by your local customs office and are outside of our control. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order. These duties are charged once an order reaches its destination (delivery country). Cost of duties will vary widely from country to country and cannot be predicted by Misha Collection. All charges are levied by the local government agency and no margin or profit is taken by Misha Collection. We recommend contacting your local customs office before ordering to avoid any unforeseen charges.
* We strongly recommend 'tracking' be purchased for all returns as we will not be held liable if your item is not received.
Please note that if you are returning items to us from an international location a Customs Declaration form must be completed and placed on the package. It is also very important that you label the items as 'returned goods'. Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs with charges applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless YOU the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the Australian Customs Dept.
* International customers may be able to claim back any Customs duties and charges when returning an item through their country's relevant authority.
* PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
On despatch of any item, the customer will receive an automated email alert generated by Australia Post advising that their parcel has been scanned into the postal system and is in transit. Please note that sometimes these alerts can end up in the Junk Mail folder. If you do not receive this alert please check the Junk Mail.
Goods will be delivered by Australia Post and a signature is required upon delivery. If no signature is obtained at the time of delivery, a note will be left at your premises and goods will be delivered to your local post office for collection. Regular Post is approx 3-5 business days and is NOT fully trackable.
* You must place your order by 2pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) on any business day for potential next business day delivery. Orders placed prior to 2pm Friday will in most cases be delivered the following Monday (above exceptions apply)
* Please note that next day delivery is not guaranteed due to unforseen circumstances (such as adverse weather, strikes, natural disasters, system failures ie internet or postal service etc) beyond the control of Misha Collection or Australia Post. In most cases, orders are delivered the following day in major cities and regional areas, excluding WA and NT.
* Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next available business day.
* No deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays. Exceptions to this include extended days (Saturday) during December to coincide with the Xmas delivery period.
* If you entered an incorrect address during checkout, we are not accountable nor liable for any delay in transit/delivery times, nor if the item does not arrive to you.
4-HOUR COURIER DELIVERY - MELBOURNE METRO AREA ONLY (orders must be placed between 9am - 2pm, Mon- Fri)
* Rates start from $39.95 (This service is available only for deliveries within the Melbourne Metropolitan area)
* The WantItNow delivery options depend on your location and will be calculated at checkout.
* Please allow up to 4 hours for delivery for peak periods or for long distances within Metropolitan Melbourne. Times are calculated from the time the parcel is picked up from our warehouse, not from the time the order is placed.
* Deliveries can be tracked down to the minute, using the WantItNow website or via the iPhone/android app.
*The driver will require a signature upon delivery. If there is no one home when the driver attempts delivery, they will make contact via the mobile number provided and with your permission can either leave your parcel somewhere safe (as nominated by you), deliver to an alternate address or redeliver at another time.
* Express Shipping $12.95 AUD (2- 4 business days)
* Goods will be delivered on business days; no deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays.
* Please also note that orders are subject to customs duty and taxes.
* Express courier international, flat rate $19.95 USD / EUR15 / GBP15 Delivery timeframe 4-7 business days.
* Delivery is via Australia post to the destination country and the postal carrier of the destination country ie USPS, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Deutsche Post, etc.
* Our parcels normally arrive in the destination country within 48 hours and any delays in delivery are due to the destination country being unable to process their items quickly.This is out of our control and we do advise customers to check the tracking information sent to them regularly so they know when to expect delivery of their item or to contact the relevant customs authority within their country to make payment of duties and taxes.
* When a parcel is delivered to the destination country, that country is responsible for the delivery. Misha Collection is not responsible, and cannot be held liable if the postal service of the destination country fails to deliver on time or loses the item due to negligence or theft.
* Please note, the shipping option of DHL - (USA) is not available during the Xmas / New Year period.
UNCLAIMED ITEMS: Please note that if a parcel returns to us as 'UNCLAIMED' you will receive a credit note. Unclaimed parcels do not qualify for REFUND.
Abu Dhabi, Andorra, Austria, Argentina, Armenia, Bahrain, Barbuda, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, England (UK), Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Wales.
* Cancellation of pre-order items that have already gone into production will result in an automatic e-voucher/ credit (valid for 12 months)
* We do not provide 'return labels'. Customers must return their items for refund or exchange at their own expense.
* Customers are provided with tracking email alerts on despatch of their order and are responsible for tracking their items. Misha Collection is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country's postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
* Shipping charges are non refundable unless the item is faulty.
* We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, adverse weather, power outages, delays within a country of destination, loss of internet services, etc.). All colours of products are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings.
* Delivery delays may occur during the Christmas, New Year and Easter periods due to Australian public holidays. Please check local and international delivery schedules. Other public holidays during the year such as Anzac Day, Queens Birthday, etc, will mean that no parcels are despatched on that day.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.