- (a) Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended) and includes all subordinate legislation made pursuant to it.
- (b) APPs means the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Act, as amended from time to time.
- (c) Personal Information has the same meaning as that term is given in section 6 of the Act.
- (d) Us, We, Our means Misha Collection Pty Ltd ACN 169 328 376.
- (e) Website means the “Misha Collection” website located at URL http://www.mishacollection.com.au and includes all pages on the Website, but does not include any website at any other URL, regardless of whether or not it is accessed via a link from the Website.
We collect personal information about our customers, potential customers, in order for us to properly carry out our business functions and activities. Where reasonably practicable for us to do so, we collect personal information directly from you by asking you for it via customer enquiries, account registration or purchase transactions.
Personal Information we may collect includes:
- (a) your name, delivery address, date of birth, telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address;
- (b) information about a person’s dealings with us which may include financial records, bank account or credit card details.
We may utilise "cookies" on the Website to collect information, in particular:
- (a) Website usage by users, pages visited, time spent, items and information searched;
- (b) IP addresses, to ascertain whether the user had visited the Website previously;
- (c) to determine preferences set while the user was browsing the Website;
We use personal information collected by us to enable us to conduct our business, to carry on our marketing activities and to comply with our legal obligations, and in particular to:
- (a) enable us to verify your identity;
- (b) maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- (c) customise and improve future shopping experiences for our customers on the Website;
(d) deliver products to customers;
- (e) market our products electronically by providing you with information about our new collections, products launches and sales which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our marketing materials at anytime by following the unsubscribe function within the relevant electronic marketing material; and
- (f) to comply with our legal obligations.
- (a) you consent to such disclosure;
- (b) the disclosure is required in the course of providing our services to you;
- (c) the disclosure is required to enforce any contract that we have entered into with you;
- (d) the disclosure is in connection with the actual or proposed sale, merger or divestment of all or part of our business (whether or not any such transaction is completed); or
- (e) we are required to do so by law.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing their products or services to you.
All reasonable steps will be taken by us to ensure that the personal information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If however, your personal information changes please update your personal information via your registered customer account or contact us at email@example.com to update or change your personal information.
We take reasonable steps to protect all information that we hold, including personal information, from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, however we may deny access to personal information where the Act allows us to do so.
If you establish that personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information.
We will always provide reasons for denial of access or refusal to correct personal information.
We do not collect, use or disclose sensitive information about you such as race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, health or criminal record.
Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when it is no longer needed or when we are no longer required by law to retain it (whichever is the later).
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and that your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Act, if applicable).
By using our Website and/or providing your personal information to us, you accept and agree to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described in this policy.